- Right Off Russell continues their series of draft profiles with a post about Cedric Peerman. The others that have been done are also very good, that you can find here.
- A post at NFL Fanhouse by Chris Burke talks about Cedric Peerman, his desired role in the offense, and how that will impact Ray Rice.
- Edward Lee has an article at The Sun about what L.J. Smith wants to accomplish with the Ravens.
- USA Tailgate has an NFL news roundup for yesterday, and it gives a lot of good information about the league, but yesterday’s edition is especially focused on the Ravens in the first three paragraphs.
- Isaac Barrow, a friend of BirdsWatcher, has a post for Baltimore Sports Report about the expectations for Joe Flacco next season. Very good post, I really advise checking it out.
- This post is related to the USA Tailgate NFL news roundup, but one of the most clever bloggers in Baltimore, Jarrett Carter, just has a great title for his post on Stet Sports Blog. I also very much like his ripping of Mike Preston at the end of the post.
- And, a post about a team that really no one in Baltimore thinks about, the San Fran 49ers. Eric at Niner Noise, FanSided’s 49ers blog, is doing a series similar to I am with the player spotlights, but is spotlighting draft picks like Right Off Russell. Today’s is Bear Pascoe, a tight end from Fresno State.
- If you haven’t heard the news yet, Adam, one of the Co-Founders of FanSided basically broke the news about Chad Johnson’s three tattoos on his face at FanSided.com’s blog, Fan Addict.
- And, a funny post to finish this off. Boomer at Bears Goggles On, FanSided’s Bears blog, posted today about how Mike Ditka offered Jay Cutler his key to the city if, and only if, he could lead Da Bears to the Super Bowl this season. Ditka’s really been ripping on the Denver golden boy, so we’ll see how that relationship unfolds this year.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":