Here’s a couple of nice links to get you prepared for the game. A preview is coming either tomorrow night or Saturday morning.
- Midwest Sports Fans says that there are four facts that Colts fans should be afraid of going into this game.
- PFT has the report that the Colts have 20 players on their injury report.
- The City That Reeds has a Keys To Victory post up with a nice, fan-biased title.
- Mind Pinball (aka Tracy) has a post up at the new Baltimore Sports Report with a look at the Ravens offense vs the Colts’ defense.
- Mike Duffy has a look back (and look forward) at the Ravens’ red zone struggles against the Colts in their regular season 17-15 loss at M&T Bank Stadium and how they’ve been addressed since then.
- Ravens Gab has a very nice extensive preview for the game, complete with key matchups and team statistics. Great thing to read to get prepared.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":