Here is what is going on outside of Houston this afternoon so far.
-What is the deal with Chris Johnson? most weeks he looks washed up and then every once in a while he goes off for almost 200 yards and looks incredible like he did in 09-10. Im tired of Guessing with him anymore. The Titans rode Johnsons monster day to a tight 35-34 victory over the Bills.
- The Packers might be back. Aaron Rodgers threw 3 more TDs this week against a solid Rams secondary and the Pack rolled to a 30-20 win that wasn’t ever all that close. The Packers have now steam-rolled 2 straight opponents and Rodgers has 9 TDs in those two games.
- The Cowboys bounced back this week against the Panthers. Neither team played particularly well but the Cowboys did just enough to win.
- The Colts win again. Andrew Luck and the Colts have been good all year long and now they have back to back wins. Today they beat the Browns by 4 points. They arent winning big, gut they are winning and that is what matters.
- The Cardinals absorbed their 3rd straight loss after staring 4-0. Today it was at the hands of Christian Ponder and the Vikings. The Cards were never as good as their 4-0 record indicated and now they are being exposed week after week. The D is solid and sometimes exceptional but the offense is terrible.
- RGIII has been a super stud all season and today was no exception. His late run was incredible but it wasnt enough to win because Eli Manning and Victor Cruz hooked up on a 77 yard game winner in their 27-23 victory over the Skins.
- The Saints have won 2 striaight. Drew Brees extended his consecutive games with a TD record and the Saints took home a 35-28 victory. Vincent Jackson had over 200 yards receiving for the Bucs, but it proved to be to little and the Saints walked away on top.