Ok Ravens nation, I am putting it to you.
There has been a lot of talk about whether or not the Ravens should pursue Karlos Dansby. He hasnt been linked to the Ravens by any actual source, but the fact that an upper tier ILB is just sitting on the market getting cheaper and cheaper and the fact that the Ravens have a clear need at ILB.
Even cheaper might be to draft a linbacker in april, but will a rookie be ready to step in and be in charge of the Ravens defensive sets? probably not week one. So I put it out to you guys, what should the Ravens do?
Karlos Dansby Or Draft a LB
- Sign Dansby (71%, 127 Votes)
- Draft a rookie (29%, 51 Votes)
Total Voters: 178
As a secondary poll, Which rookie ILB do you prefer?
Which Rookie Should the Ravens Target?
- Alec Ogletree(trade up in round 1) (34%, 47 Votes)
- Kevin Minter(round 1) (30%, 42 Votes)
- Manti Teo(round 1) (14%, 20 Votes)
- Arthur Brown(trade back in round 1) (14%, 19 Votes)
- other(let me know in comments) (6%, 8 Votes)
- Kasheem Green(round 2) (2%, 3 Votes)
- Kiko Alonso(round 2) (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 140
Let me know what you think!