As we continue to grow as a blog, EbonyBird.com is always looking for new writers. No experience is necessary. Writing for the the site could be either paid or not, depending on how much work is done. To be considered as a writer, email Tynan Patrick at [email protected]
Please mention the following things in your email:
- Previous writing/blogging experience.
- The writing style you prefer to use. (Op/ed, informational, stats-oriented, etc.)
- Any expertise you have. (Draft, X’s and O’s, etc.)
- Desired role with the blog.
- A writing sample about any topic related to the Ravens or anything having to do with the NFL. Must be at least 200 words.
A variety of writing roles are available. Being a daily blogger, weekly “columnist”, covering games live, or making posts all about complicated statistics are just a few of the many roles one could step into if they joined the EbonyBird.com staff.