May 28, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) throws a pass during training camp at the Under Armour Performance Center. Mandatory Credit: Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports
Reason #4 – Joe Flacco will continue to develop and improve
Quarterback Joe Flacco has his fair share of critics, but it’s never stopped him from getting the job done, especially when his back is against the wall. Last year was his best overall statistical season, despite a disappointing performance by his favorite target, Torrey Smith, and the absence of his second favorite target, Dennis Pitta.
This year, Flacco has more weapons than ever. Aside from the addition of Breshad Perriman, Flacco also has pass catching specialists Maxx Williams at tight end and Javorius Allen at running back. The wide receiver depth is better than ever, with a nice mix of possession guys and speed guys. And Steve Smith proved last year he has some gas left in the tank.
Next: Continue Reading: Turning a weakness into a strength
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?