Oct 5, 2014; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (12) runs the ball in for a touchdown against the Baltimore Ravens at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports
All-time regular season record: 3-8, 0.273%
Playoff record: 1-3, 0.333%
Points for/against: 243/316
The Colts were a nemesis of the Ravens long before former Ravens defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano became the Colt’s head coach. Baltimore lost the first game between these two teams back in 1996, and went on an 8 consecutive game losing streak between 2002-2010 before finally winning again in 2011.
The Ravens got the last postseason laugh in 2013 when they defeated the Colts 24-9 en route to a Super Bowl victory, but lost last year’s regular season matchup 20-13. The two teams don’t meet in the 2015 regular season, but both are likely playoff teams at this point.
Next: Philadelphia Eagles
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?