Aug 22, 2015; Philadelphia, PA, USA; Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker (9) celebrates with Baltimore Ravens long snapper Patrick Scales (48) after making a field goal against the Philadelphia Eagles during the second half at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles defeated the Ravens, 40-17. Mandatory Credit: Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports
Starters: Justin Tucker, Sam Koch, Morgan Cox, ?
Tucker is back for another season as one of the NFL’s best kickers, despite the lack of a new contract. Koch, on the other hand, did get himself a new deal this offseason. Cox suffered a season ending injury last year, but is back and healthy for 2015.
The big question here is who will be the punt and kick returner? Michael Campanaro is currently penciled in for both, but the Ravens haven’t formally announced anything. With Camp’s injury history, I would expect them to try and sign another specialist.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?