Steve Smith, Sr.: START
Predictions: 142 rec. yards, 2 TDs
Sep 27, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; ) Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith (89) celebrates after hits touchdown during the third quarter against the Cincinnati Bengals at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
It’s no big secret – the name Steve Smith, Sr. is currently synonymous with the phrase “Ravens offense.” Over the first 3 games, Steve Smith Sr. has by far been the most productive and reliable weapon for Joe Flacco.
The offense as a whole struggled in week 1 versus Denver, but as for weeks 2 and 3, Steve Smith Sr. leads the team in receiving yards with 349 and is tied with Crockett Gilmore with 2 TDs.
He brings a tenacity and an aggressiveness to the field and the team that is second to none. Until someone else from the receiving corps steps up in a big way, you cannot go wrong starting Agent #89.
Next: Start or Sit: Rushin’ Justin
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?