Ravens: Week 4 Fantasy Football Preview and Predictions
Joe Flacco: START
Predictions: 234 passing yards, 3 passing TDs, 1 INT, 2 rushing yards
Sep 20, 2015; Oakland, CA, USA; Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) gestures against the Oakland Raiders at O.co Coliseum. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Joe Flacco currently is #8 in yards per game and #17 in both completion percentage and TDs per game, respectively. Stellar top 5 numbers? No. Respectable numbers from a quarterback who ranked #6 last week in fantasy points amonst QBs? Yes.
Joe Flacco can’t be 100% blamed for the lack of production on the offense.
Even through 3 losses and 4 TDs to 4 INTs, he still has an 88 QBR. The major problem is the weakness of his blindside and the lack of receiving depth. Not to mention, the running game isn’t opening up the holes that it did last season.
Regardless, Flacco remains cool and manages through the adversity. So for those wishing we had Tyrod Taylor, r-e-l-a-x. Once those holes are fixed, you can count on Cool Joe.
Until then, I’ll say start, but only if you’re faced with a defense that gives up more than 342 yards allowed per game. We’ll call this a “game time decision.”
Next: Start or Sit: Legatron
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?