Steve Smith, Sr.: SIT
Predictions: 58 rec. yards, 0 TDs
Sep 3, 2015; Atlanta, GA, USA; Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith (89) prepares for a game against the Atlanta Falcons at the Georgia Dome. Mandatory Credit: Brett Davis-USA TODAY Sports
The official injury report for week 5 is due at any time today. Nevertheless, whether Steve Smith, Sr. is on it or not, don’t expect a lot of production from him.
It’s likely that he will be ruled out for the game, but if not, I’d expect Smith, Sr. to be very limited and mostly used as a decoy to lure Browns cornerback Joe Haden away from Joe’s intended target.
Dear Mike Mitchell, you are going to be in so much trouble in week 16.
Next: Start or Sit: Rushin’ Justin
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?