Oct 18, 2015; Santa Clara, CA, USA; Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett (29) carries the ball against the San Francisco 49ers during the second quarter at Levi
Cheers: Justin Forsett
17 carries for 62 yards (3.6 avg), 7 receptions on 8 targets for 39 yards
Forsett came into this one banged up as well with an ankle injury. He didn’t have the most efficient day on the ground, but was consistently open underneath as a safety valve for Joe Flacco, catching every one of his targets except for one.
Amazingly, Forsett and Steve Smith continue to represent the entire Ravens offense despite being the two oldest guys on that side of the ball. Without them, they’d be in an even bigger world of hurt.
Next: The Secondary
More from Ebony Bird
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now
- 5 Georgia Bulldogs the Ravens might draft to follow Todd Monken