Oct 18, 2015; Santa Clara, CA, USA; Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh watches the team warm up before the game against the San Francisco 49ers at Levi
Jeers: Coaching staff
My brain admittedly hurts a little (OK, a lot) after watching the final Ravens drive of the game, one which saw them down by only 5 points. Joe Flacco hit Steve Smith for a big gain, and the Ravens were in a good position to come back and win this game.
Incredibly, working with no time outs and precious little time on the clock, the Ravens were simply jogging to the line of scrimmage and taking their time setting up plays. Instead of clocking the ball and giving themselves another 1-2 shots at a win, the Ravens let way too much time run off between plays.
They looked despondent and uninterested. How is it even possible that this team is 1-5, only a missed field goal from 0-6? After another close, hard fought loss in the fourth quarter, it was very clear that the 2015 Baltimore Ravens just don’t seem to care anymore.
More from Ebony Bird
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now
- 5 Georgia Bulldogs the Ravens might draft to follow Todd Monken