3. Ronnie Stanley and Orlando Brown Jr.:
Ronnie Stanley is the best left tackle in the National Football League. Orlando Brown Jr. ended up in the Pro Bowl as a right tackle last year. The Ravens have the best combination of offensive tackles in the NFL. One of the reasons the Ravens run the ball so well is because they can run it behind either tackle with equal effectiveness. This helped the Ravens have the most rushing yards in NFL history last season. Even with the retirement of Marshal Yanda, the offensive line has plenty of star power.
More from Ebony Bird
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
- NFL Draft Profile: Anthony Richardson is the perfect pivot for Baltimore Ravens
There is plenty of competition on the interior of the Baltimore offensive line. That competition is sandwiched between two tackles with very secure starting jobs. Stanley has near perfect footwork and is as graceful as it gets at the offensive tackle position. Brown Jr. is just massive and overpowering. In fact, the exciting thing about Brown Jr. is that he isn’t done growing as a player. He could easily take a huge step up in the 2020 season making this tackle combination even more enviable for the rest of the National Football League.
The Ravens have two tackles on their rookie contract that may be the best duo at offensive tackle the Ravens have ever had. Brown Jr. has a chance to be even better than his father was when he played for the Ravens in the late 90’s and the early 2000’s. The Ravens would be wise to get Stanley locked up on a long-term deal or he might go on to be the most coveted free agent they have ever had.