The Detroit Lions and Baltimore Ravens will face-off in one of the best games on the Week 7 slate.
For more Week 7 picks, check out BetSided's NFL betting analyst Iain MacMillan’s best bet for every game on the slate here!
The Lions have won four-straight games and are sitting with an impressive 5-1 record, tied for the best mark in the NFC. Meanwhile, the Ravens got back on track in Week 6 and are 4-2 heading into this showdown.
If you want to get in on the action this week, I'd recommend betting over at FanDuel Sportsbook. For a limited time, new users who click the link below and sign up for an account, they'll receive $200 in bonus bets when they place their first $5 wager.
Lions vs. Ravens odds, spread, and total
Lions vs. Ravens betting trends
- Lions are 7-1 ATS in their last eight games
- Lions are 4-1 ATS in their last five road games
- Lions are 0-5-1 straight up in their last six games vs. AFC North opponents
- Ravens are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games
- The UNDER is 5-1 in the Ravens' last six games
- The UNDER is 9-0 in the Ravens' last nine home games
Lions vs. Ravens injury reports
Detroit Lions injury report
- David Montgomery - RB - Questionable
- Brian Branch - S - Questionable
- Jonah Jackson - G - Questionable
- James Mitchell - TE - Questionable
- C.J. Gardner-Johnson - S - IR
Baltimore Ravens injury report
- Kevon Seymour - CB - Questionable
- Brent Urban - DE - Questionable
- Marcus Williams - S - Questionable
- Tyus Bowser - LB - NFI-R
- Odafe oweh - LB - Questionable
Lions vs. Ravens how to watch
- Date: Sunday, Oct. 22
- Game Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- Venue: M&T Bank Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): FOX
- Detroit Lions Record: 5-1
- Baltimore Ravens Record: 4-2
Lions vs. Ravens key players to watch
Amon-Ra St. Brown: The Ravens' defense leads the NFL in opponent yards per pass attempt, so Jared Goff and the Lions receiving core is in for a tough challenge in Week 7. This is going to be a statement game for Amon-Ra St. Brown if he can put up big numbers on Sunday.
Lamar Jackson: The Ravens' offense has been good but not great to start the season. They've sputtered at times, especially in the red zone, and they've committed a handful of ill-timed turnovers. At the end of the day, the offense revolves around Lamar Jackson and the Ravens need him to step up to turn this team into a true Super Bowl contender.
Lions vs. Ravens prediction and pick
It's time to sell high on the Detroit Lions. Yes, they've won four-straight games, but those games came against the Falcons, Packers, Panthers, and Buccaneers. Those aren't exactly top tier competition.
Now, they have to face a Ravens team that is much better than their box scores have shown this season. For example, they enter this game ranking third in the NFL in net yards per play at +1.1. They also have a defense that's more than capable of giving the Lions' offense plenty of fits.
It's time for the Ravens to announce themselves to the world as true Super Bowl contenders.
I'll back them to win and cover at home against the Lions.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!