The Baltimore Ravens beat the Cincinnati Bengals last Thursday night and will now enter Week 12 off a mini-BYE week to take on the Chargers in Los Angeles.
Heading into Week 13, the Ravens hold the No. 1 seed in the AFC over the Chiefs, but they need to keep winning games if they want to hold on to that spot. In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know to bet on this AFC showdown.
If you want to check out my best bet for all 16 NFL Week 12 games, you'll find them in this week's edition of the "Road to 272 Bets."
If you want to bet on the Ravens on Sunday night, be sure to do it at FanDuel Sportsbook. If you click the link below to sign up for an account, you'll receive $150 in bonus bets if you win your first $5 wager!
Ravens vs. Chargers odds, spread, and total
Ravens vs. Chargers betting trends
- Ravens are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Ravens' last five games
- Ravens are 4-2 ATS in their last three games vs. Chargers
- The UNDER is 7-1 in the Chargers' last eight games
- Chargers are 5-13 in their last 18 games played in November
Ravens vs. Chargers injury reports
Baltimore Ravens injury report
- Marlon Humphrey - CB - Questionable
- Devin Duvernay - WR - Questionable
- Zay Flowers - WR - Questionable
- Arthur Maulet - CB - Questionable
- Rashod Bateman - WR - Questionable
Los Angeles Chargers injury report
- Jalen Guyton - WR - Questionable
- Nick Vannett - TE - Questionable
- Gerald Everett - TE - Questionable
- Keenan Allen - WR - Questionable
- Joey Bosa - LB - IR
Ravens vs. Chargers how to watch
- Date: Sunday, November 26
- Game Time: 8;20 pm EST
- Venue: Ford Field
- How to Watch (TV): FOX
- Green Bay Packers Record: 4-6
- Detroit Lions Record: 8-2
Ravens vs. Chargers key players to watch
Isaiah Likely: With Mark Andrews sidelined, Isaiah will take over as the top tight end in Baltimore. Nobody will expect him to produce at the level of Andrews, but if he can step up and be a solid receiving option, it will go a long way in the Ravens locking up the No. 1 seed in the conference.
Los Angeles Chargers
Derwin James: The Chargers' defense needs to step up in a big way and that starts and ends with their best defensive player, Derwin James. He's second on the league in tackles with 67 and when he's at the best, he's all over the field stopping both the run and the pass. He'll have to be at his best for the Chargers to upset the Ravens on Sunday night.
Ravens vs. Chargers prediction and pick
I don't care how many weapons the Chargers have on offense, their defense is truly atrocious. They rank 28th in both opponent EPA/Play and opponent success rate while also ranking 29th in opponent yards per play, giving up 5.8 yards per snap.
The Ravens defense, on the other hand, ranks first in opponent yards per play (4.2), second in opponent EPA, and fifth in opponent success rate. Justin Herbert and company are in for a long night while Lamar Jackson should be able to do whatever he wants against the Chargers.
It's also worth noting the Ravens have been fantastic on the road this season, leading the NFL in Net Yards per Play in that spot. I've been betting on Baltimore all season and I won't stop now.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!