The Baltimore Ravens stumbled in Week 5, falling to the Pittsburgh Steelers in a defensive slug-fest.
Now, they'll skip across the pond to take on the Tennessee Titans in an International Series game set to take place in London. In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know to bet on this game.
If you want my best bet for every single Week 6 game, be sure to check out this week's edition of the "Road to 272 Bets".
If you want to get in on the action, I'd recommend you do so at FanDuel Sportsbook. For a limited time, new users will receive $200 in bonus bets when you place your first $5 wager! Just click the link below to take advantage of this offer.
Ravens vs. Titans odds, spread, and total
Ravens vs. Titans betting trends
- Ravens are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games
- The UNDER is 4-1 in the Ravens' last five games
- Ravens are 4-1 ATS in their last five road games
- Titans are 4-2 ATS in their last six games
- The UNDER is 8-1 in the Titans' last nine games
- The UNDER is 12-3 in the Titans' last 15 home games
- The UNDER is 11-4 in the last 15 meetings between these two teams
- Titans are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games played in October
Ravens vs. Titans injury reports
Baltimore Ravens injury report
- Keaton Mitchell - TB - Injured Reserve
- Daryl Worley - CB - IR
- Patrick Mekari - G - Questionable
- Odafe Oweh - LB - Questionable
- Morgan Moses - OT - Questionable
Tennessee Titans injury report
- Treylon Burks - WR - Questionable
- Luke Gifford - LB - Questionable
- Teair Tart - DT - Questionable
Ravens vs. Titans how to watch
- Date: Sunday, Oct. 15
- Game Time: 9:30 a.m. EST
- Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): NFL Network
- Baltimore Ravens Record: 3-2
- Tennessee Titans Record: 2-3
Ravens vs. Titans key players to watch
Nelson Agholor: The argument could be made the Ravens receivers lost them their game against the Steelers. Zay Flowers has been great for them all season, but they desperately lack a great No. 2 option. Agholor may be that guy as he has seen the third most targets on the team with 17 while hauling in 14 receptions. If he can step up, the Ravens could become an extremely dangerous team.
Tyjae Spears: For the time being, Derrick Henry is still the guy in the Titans' backfield, but he has clearly taken a step back this season and is averaging only 3.8 yards per carry this season. The Titans would be smart to start giving Tyjae Spears more work as he's been much more effective than henry, averaging 5.8 yards on 27 carries through their first five games.
Ravens vs. Titans prediction and pick
I'm not going to put too much stock in the Ravens loss last week. Some times, things happen and a team doesn't get the bounces they need to win the game. That was the case for Baltimore last week, losing a game it ultimately outplayed its opponent in.
The Ravens enter Week 6 still sitting in third in the NFL in Net Yards per Play at +1.3. Only the Dolphins (+2.9) and 49ers (+1.9) rank ahead of them in that stat. Meanwhile, the Titans come in at just 23rd (-0.3) in Net Yards per Play.
The Ravens' defense has been one of the best units in the football this season and I think they can carry them to victory in London. I'll lay the points with Baltimore.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!