Hey everyone, great news!!!! Brett Favre is (most likely) coming back with the Vikings!!!
I’ll write a list of things that I don’t like about Brett Favre:
- Sports media is obsessed with him
- He’s got some kind of indecision disorder
- His name is spelled wrong. It should be Farv. No “E” required.
- He makes high schoolers uncomfortable by showering in their locker room after a workout.
- His facial hair makes him look like he’s 65.
- I assume he’s obsessed with NASCAR. Sure, it’s good, but not that great.
- His indecision forces me to visit FOX Sports’ site and read stuff by Jay Glazer.
- I don’t like visiting FOX Sports because they abbreviate the word “basketball” as “BK”. No, BK means Burger King.
- Those jeans ads (Levi’s, I think) are just pure crap. Just the worst.
- I don’t have that big of a thing for people from Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- I don’t like typing Mississippi, because I always instinctively type it while whispering the rhythm that you always spell it with in 4th grade. If you know what I mean.
- The NFC North is my least favorite division. And the Jets are my least favorite team north of Pittsburgh not in Ohio.
- His “epic” 6-touchdown day last year knocked me out of first place in my fantasy league.
- Since I’m an NFL blogger, it would almost be a sin for me not to write a post about this, and I’d rather be posting about Rex Ryan’s digit-related emotions.
- I just saw Chris Mortensen on SportsCenter saying that anonymous player quotes “don’t hold much weight” right as I’m finishing up this stupid list about stupid Brett Favre.
Feel free to comment with your (least) favorite things about Mr. Favre
The Ebony Bird is proud to be FanSided.com’s Baltimore Ravens blog, and is all over those social networking things. Follow us on Twitter, subscribe to the RSS feed, email Joe here, and hype up the EB’s articles on BallHype. Only if you want to. Check out FanSided’s main site here.