With the season’s biggest and final game tomorrow, let’s sift through some internet whitewash and take a look at what the web is saying about tomorrow’s matchup.
- Aaron Wilson comes through as always with an interesting article about the Raiders’ “cheap shots” against the Browns. Typical for the Brownies to make excuses and cry about getting hit.
- The City That Reeds has a nice little photo collection of some of Charlie Frye’s (who’s starting by the way) best moments. Or maybe the worst. It’s a pretty fine line with him.
- Jeff Wolfson gives us what his approach would be on Sunday, and what to expect from the Raiders. Good read.
- Ravens Gab has a post advising fantasy owners which Ravens should have big days tomorrow.
- Jamison Hensley writes his scouting report for The Sun
And some non game-related links.
- The Troy Smith saga continues with a report that the team will not cooperate with Smith’s agent’s request on Twitter.
- Also related to Smith, a week-old post on B-More Birds’ Nest inquiring about the former Buckeye’s trade value.
- Flaccocinco released their first mock draft, and soon, its writer Tripp will be contributing here at The Ebony Bird with some of his draft knowledge as an additional writer during draft season.
- Apparently, Brian Billick will be a candidate in the Buffalo Bills’ head coaching search.
- Althought the Ravens’ playoff situation is as straightforward as could be (win and in, lose and out), The Post Chronicle cycles through each team’s chances.
That’s about it for tonight. A preview will go up in the morning, should be up before the 1:00 games start. The game starts at 4:15, I’ll let you all know what my plans are for covering it.