The Draft is unpredictable but i will do my best here.
1. The Vikings will trade their pick- they have been trying hard to get rid of number three and it might pay off in the final hour. All the experts are saying they wont trade, I’m going bold and saying they get it done.
***UPDATE*** The Cleveland Browns have trade up to 3 to ensure they can get Richardson, early word says it is a third round pick they gave up to get him***
2. The Browns will end up with Morris Claiborne- I think the Buccaneers will leapfrog Cleveland to get Richardson, the Browns take Claiborne and the Vikings end up with Kalil.
3. Chandler Jones will go in the top 20- I mocked him just a few minutes ago to the Cleveland Browns but i really dont think he lasts that long. Jones was a “late riser” but only because the media was late to catch on to how much teams love him.
4. There will be 4 QBs taken in the first round- I’m not sure who the fourth will be, I say it will be either Brock Osweiler or Brandon Weeden.
5. Courtney Upshaw will end up in the AFC North- This guy just has AFC North written all over him.
6. Quinton Coples will slide out of the top 17- Coples has some great tape and some terrible tape. That is almost worse than only having terrible tape. It is a big red flag and will scare some teams away.
7. The Ravens will draft Courtney Upshaw, Dont’a Hightower, Stephen Hill or no one- If none of those guys are there, I think they will trade back into the top of the second round and target either Kevin Zeitler, Amini Silatolu or Alshon Jeffery.
8. The Giants will get a steal- This happens every year so I say it happens again.
9. Shea McClellin will go 28 or 29- Shea McClellin is a late riser and i would be shocked if he made it past the Packers at 29.
10. The Ravens will draft Stephen Hill- Hill has been on the Ravens radar and i think the commisioner will call out his name when the time comes.