I’m not going to bother typing much here because i know when people read mock drafts they just jump straight to the picks anyway. So with no further ado.
1. Indianapolis Colts- Andrew Luck
2. Washington Redskins- Robert Griffen III
3. Minnisota Vikings- Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama- I dont think the Vikings will make this pick, i think either the Browns or Buccaneers will make it(the Jets could do something stupid as well). The Vikes have been making it well known that they will pick Claiborne if they keep this pick, i think that is a smokescreen to get the Bucs, who covet Claiborne and Richardson, to swap picks with them. It could also entice the Browns to move up one just to keep the Bucs from taking Richardson away from them.
4. Cleveland Browns- Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU- If the browns trade up, the Vikings would take either Claiborne or Kalil, i think it would be Kalil, but ill just assume that the Bucs will make the trade and the browns would be happy to take Claiborne.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Matt Kalil, LT, USC- The Vikings would get Kalil and an extra pick by trading down a spot or two, sounds like a win win. If the Bucs don’t trade up, they could go down with a team that wants to take Fletcher Cox away from the Rams.
6. St Louis Rams- Fletcher Cox, DT, Miss. St.- Justin Blackmon is the popular pick, but i know how much Jeff Fisher loves defensive lineman.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- Justin Blackmon, WR, OKla. St.- The Jags like a few other guys but Blackmon is just to good to pass up.
8. Miami Dolphins- Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M- Do they really have a choice?
9. Carolina Panthers-Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina- Gilmore is rumored to be a top 10 lock and the Jags were the team highest on him, but Blackmon fell in their laps so Gilmore goes two picks later to the Panthers, they need corner help in a bad bad way.
10. Buffalo Bills- Mark Barron, S, Alabama- Barron would give them one of the most complete defenses in the NFL.
11. Kansas City Chiefs- Melvin Ingram, OLB/DE- The Chiefs need some defensive help and Ingram gives them a bookend pass rusher to pair with Tamba Hali. Luke Keuchly will be considered.
12. Seattle Seahawks- Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa- The Seahawks draft OT James Carpenter in the first round last year but he is better suited to play RG. they can kick him inside, plug Reiff in at RT and give themselves one of the best OLs in the NFL.
13. Arizona Cardinals- Michael Floyd, WR, ND- I’ve resisted this for a long time but the writing seems to be on the wall. if Floyd is available i am hearing that he is the guy.
14. Dallas Cowboys- David Decastro, OG, Stanford- The Cowboys drafted OL early last year but the line still needs help, Decastro is a 10 year probowler.
15. Philadelphia Eagles- Michael Brockers, DT, LSU- Brockers will be considered by the Cowboys, but if they pass the Eagles will snap him up to help fix their front 7.
16. New York Jets- Cordy Glenn, OG/OT, Georgia- The Jets OL is old and weak. Rex Ryan has said many times that he wants to get back to ground and pound offense. Glenn will help with that.
17. Cincinatti Bengals- Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama- The Bengals have been linked to Kirkpatrick since the beginning because it make so much sense.
18. San Diego Chargers- Whittney Mercilus, OLB, Illinois- The Chargers reportedly love Mercilus, he would be part of a rotation with Jarrett Johnson before taking over as a starter in a couple years.
19. Chicago Bears- Luke Keuchly, ILB, Boston College- Keuchly is generally projected higher, but he isnt really an impact player so i have trouble putting him much higher than this(the Jets or Chiefs are his ceiling).
20. Tennessee Titans- Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis- Poe has a lot of talent and the Titans develop defensive lineman as well as any team in the league.
21. Cincinatti Bengals- Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama- The Bengals have been in love with Upshaw for months, unless a prime player falls to them i think they will snap up Upshaw.
22. Cleveland Browns- Chandler Jones, OLB, Syracuse- Jones could go a lot higher than this, but he wont go lower.
23. Detroit Lions- Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford- Martin needs some development but he is a great value here.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- Dont’a Hightower, ILB Alabama- The Steelers would be happy with Dontari Poe, Upshaw, or Shea McClellin here, but Hightower is the best left on the board.
25. Denver Broncos- Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor- Im hearing that the Broncos fell in love with Wright early in the year while scouting Robert Griffen III. Wright might be the best left.
26. Houston Texans- Bruce Irvin, OLB, West Virginia- The Texans might be the team the promised Irvin they were taking him in the first round. It would be a very surprising move.
27. New England Patriots- Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise St.- McClellin could go higher than this, but this feels right. he wont make it past 28 if the Patriots pass on him.
28. Green Bay Packers- Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin- I dont think Konz is this good, but this has been a popular rumor today, maybe im just a sucker.
29. Baltimore Ravens- Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech- Hill is one of, if not the, most talented player in the draft. he is a taller faster version of AJ Green. But he is really really Raw. The Ravens need a guy they can use as a no. 3 WR for a year or two and can then use to replace Anquan Boldin. It is extremely Rare for a WR with his skillset to be on the board in the late first round unless he is a complete headcase, which Hill is not.
30. San Francisco 49ers- Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin- The 49ers OL needs just a little more work, they are reportedly deciding between Stephen Hill, Zeitler and Amini Silatolu of Midwestern St..
31. New England Patriots- David Wilson, RB, VT- The Patriots lost their only decent RB in free agency and now are depending on a bunch of nobodies and Stephen Ridley, last years second rounder from LSU who dealt with a series of injuries his rookie year. This gives them Security.
32. New York Giants- Quinton Coples, DE, UNC- Coples falls on draft day because of his tape. The Giants will scoop him up in a heart beat if he lasts this long. If Coples makes it into the 20s, he will fall due to a string of 3-4 teams that wont be very interested in him.