Around The Blogosphere: 11/12
Hello again. Been busy the last couple days but coming back in full force going into the weekend. Tomorrow I’ll have another statistical analysis post, this time with Ray Rice. Look for those sorts of posts to become fixtures on Fridays. Here’s some linkage from this week.
- First we’ll start with the Hauschka situation. Rumors of him being cut floated around, but FanSided’s NFL News and Rumors posts that neither Mike Nugent nor Billy Cundiff were signed, and Hauschka will remain the starter.
- Aaron Wilson has an article for NFP commenting on Ray Lewis saying that former Ravens running back Jamal Lewis should continue playing after this season.
- With more on Jamal Lewis, Jeff Schudel from the Times-Herald reports that Lewis feels that Mangini has worked the team too hard this season.
- Max, aka “Big Tuna” at The City That Reeds, Tailgate 365‘s Ravens blog, posts about the injuries nagging Haloti Ngata and Ed Reed.
- Bootlegger Sports insults Chad Ochocinco’s latest object-related stunt.
- This has been widely talked about, but just a reminder that Brady Quinn will start on Monday Night.
- There’s a relatively new Ravens blog, Flaccocinco|Blogging For Baltimore in the blogosphere. Check it out, leave a comment.
- Just a shameless FanSided plug here. The FanSided Sports Blog is churning out daily content, all of which is original, creative and knowledgeable. It’s a collaboration of the best (and most humorous) bloggers in the network, highlighted by Network Co-Founder Adam Best.
- Birds Watcher is back in action! Michael is back and once things pick up, I’ll do my periodic posts on our FanSided Orioles counterpart.