Updated Injury List
We’re nearly halfway into the 2010 NFL season, and this is right about the time where injuries really start to take their toll on teams. Like every other team, the Ravens boast their fair share of injured players this season, although they’ve managed to avoid the always-trick injury bug thus far. If anything can be said about the Ravens’ injuries this season, it’s that they’ve seen less injuries as the season has gone on. Lardarius Webb and Ed Reed have returned from major injuries, and Donte’ Stallworth looks like he may also be returning this week.
We’ll take a look at the players who are on IR, the PUP list, or just nursing injuries that have kept them out of action. The list of wounded warriors can be seen after the jump.
Domonique Foxworth, CB (Torn ACL). Placed on IR July 30th.
Jared Gaither, OT (Back spasms/pains). Placed on IR October 23rd.
Ramon Harewood, OT (Knee surgery). Placed on IR September 4th.
Daniel Sanders, C (Shoulder). Placed on IR August 30th.
Kelly Talavou, NT (Torn ACL). Placed on IR Septemer 4th.
- Matt Lawrence, RB (Knee injury from 2009).
Non-Football Injury List:
- Sergio Kindle, OLB (Fractured skull). Will miss entire 2010 season.
Now, here is a list of the players (not on this list) that were out two Sundays ago when the Ravens defeated the Buffalo Bills:
- Tavares Gooden, ILB (Dislocated shoulder). Injured in Week 2 against the Bengals. Expected to return Sunday or Week 10 vs. Falcons.
- Donte’ Stallworth, WR (Broken foot). Injured in Week 3 of preseason against the Giants. Expected to return Sunday.
- Tom Zbikowski, FS (Bruised heel). Injured in Week 6 against Patriots. Expected to return Week 10 vs. Falcons, possibly later than that.