More from Ebony Bird
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now
- 5 Georgia Bulldogs the Ravens might draft to follow Todd Monken
The prevailing wisdom in football states that while you find your franchise anchors and stars in the first round, you build your team in the second through fifth rounds. GM Ozzie Newsome has received a lot of praise for his ability to find talent in the draft and for his “right player, right place” philosophy. But who are the Baltimore Ravens best draft pick gems?
I have selected a number of mid to late round draft picks that have been at the very least solid contributors. I have also included a few recent draft picks that might be gems in the future. The list is in order of time from 1996 to present day.