Ravens Week 7 Fantasy Football Preview and Predictions
Next up: The Arizona Cardinals under the bright lights of Monday Night.
Another chance to salvage the season, another chance to to find the second win, another chance to NOT lose the game by less than a touchdown (or at all for that matter).
But we’re here to talk fantasy football.
Even through the dark shadows of a 1-5 record, there are still some bright spots on this Ravens team that would prove beneficial to your fantasy team. Heading into week 7, here’s an “owned and started” analysis of the top 5 Baltimore Ravens fantasy players courtesy of NFL.com:
Some shades of hope and faith, some shades of disappointment. Nonetheless, here’s who you should sit and who you should start for this week 7 Monday Night Football matchup against the Arizona Cardinals.
Next: Start or Sit - Joe Flacco
More from Ebony Bird
- 3 Biggest Needs for Ravens in NFL Draft
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now