Sep 27, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; ) Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith (89) celebrates after hits touchdown during the third quarter against the Cincinnati Bengals at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
Steve Smith Sr.
Prediction: 94 Receiving Yards, 1 Receiving TD
At 36 years old, Steve Smith has proven to be bionic or a member of the X-Men or something that isn’t completely human. The lingering back issue is getting better as days go forward. Even with two missed TD catches last week against the 49ers, Smith still put up double digit fantasy points. 21% of fantasy owners over the last week believe that Steve Smith, Sr. is worth the start.
Agent 89 will square up against one of the NFL’s top cornerbacks in Patrick Peterson. The Cardinals currently give up the 15th most fantasy points to receivers. Just enough of a window for Steve Smith Sr. to possibly give us another Pee-Wee Herman dance in the end zone.
Or perhaps open up some opportunity for fellow receivers, Chris Givens and Kamar Aikens? Not enough to warrant a fantasy start for either of them over Steve Smith Sr.
Next: Start or Sit - Justin Forsett
More from Ebony Bird
- 3 Biggest Needs for Ravens in NFL Draft
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now