Ravens Week 7 Fantasy Football Preview and Predictions
Aug 13, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker (9) kicks a fourth quarter against the New Orleans Saints in a preseason NFL football game at M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore Ravens defeated New Orleans Saints 30-27. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
Prediction: (1) 20-29 Yard FG, (1) 30-39 Yard FG, (1) 40-49 Yard FG, (2) PAT
Justin Tucker has had some very interesting misses in his career, but that doesn’t take away from his clutch reliability. Even Muhammad Ali got knocked out once. The University of Phoenix stadium is an ideal condition for Tucker with turf and a retractable dome to control wind.
Though there won’t be much wind in Arizona, it’s a safe bet to start Tucker for the 7th consecutive week against a Cardinals defense that gives up the 8th most fantasy points to kickers.
Next: Start or Sit - Ravens Defense/ST
More from Ebony Bird
- 3 Biggest Needs for Ravens in NFL Draft
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now