Sep 13, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; The Baltimore Ravens players prepare to line up for a play in the fourth quarter against the Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos won 19-13. Mandatory Credit: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
Predictions: 1 Sack, 1 INT, 29 points allowed
The Baltimore Ravens D/ST has been dropped from 2,579 NFL fantasy football team owner rosters, a number that grows weekly. This defense lacks discipline, which turns into big plays for big yardage gains or TDs. The Cardinals offense has thus far racked up the 3rd most points on opposing defenses. They are also currently ranked 5th in yards per game and 1st in points per game this season.
This will be a tough matchup for the Ravens defense, which is currently ranked #1 in fantasy points allowed to opposing QBs, making QBs Josh McCown, Derek Carr, and Colin Kaepernick statistically look like potential MVP candidates in the process.
It’s strongly advised that you sit them this week.
Next: Who Wins? Game Prediction
More from Ebony Bird
- 3 Biggest Needs for Ravens in NFL Draft
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now