If you’ve ever worked on a group project in grade school or college, there’s a chance that you’ve run into the very familiar situation where there’s that one person in the group who didn’t do their part of the project correctly, and that one mediocre or failed part resulted ina grade of a C instead of an A.
That person is the Ravens secondary.
Defensive coordinator Dean Pees has said many times over the last few weeks of disheartening losses that the secondary and pass defense collectively are lacking discipline while on their assignments, thus resulting in a lack of proper execution.
Poor tackling, missed tackles, and no takeaways. That, coupled with injuries to what was touted in the offseason as an “improved” secondary, is surely a catalyst to the Ravens trending in the wrong direction.
Though I’d welcome and love to be proved wrong (for the right reasons), I foresee another loss by less than a TD. Same problems, different week.
Baltimore Ravens 23
Arizona Cardinals 29
Regardless, here’s to a successful week of Fantasy Football for you.
More from Ebony Bird
- 3 Biggest Needs for Ravens in NFL Draft
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now