4. Reed Delivers A Win At Fedex Field
The Ravens played Washington in 2004. It was a defensive fight through and through. It was the kind of game that the Ravens are known for, tough gritty games that they find a win to win. Reed was the reason the Ravens found a way to win.
More from Ravens All-Time Lists
- Top 15 best draft picks in Baltimore Ravens history
- 4 most disappointing trades in Baltimore Ravens history
- Ravens Poll: 2000 Super Bowl winning team is the best in franchise history
- Ravens: 6 legends who made forgotten stops in Baltimore
- Top 5 seasons from Baltimore Ravens players of All-Time
With Mark Brunell and Kyle Boller in a showdown of who can be the worst quarterback, Reed took action. He blitzed Brunnell, knocked the ball out of his throwing hand, picked up the football and ran it back for a touchdown. It was one of the most incredible plays I have ever seen.
The Ravens won the game 17-10, in large part because Reed was the biggest play-maker on the field. This is a moment that Reed lifted the Ravens up. This is just one of those monumental moments when Reed did something incredible.
Next: Dolphins Turnover Fest