The Baltimore Ravens are holding their second open practice tonight at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are 5 things to look for:
The Baltimore Ravens once held training camp in Westminster. Fans used to flock to McDaniel College to see their Ravens prepare for another season. Now the Ravens hold their training camp at their state of the art facility in Owings Mills. It’s hard to blame the Ravens. They built an incredible facility. It makes more logistical sense. It just works.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens tender Tyler Huntley?
- Ranking 5 teams most likely to trade Baltimore Ravens for Lamar Jackson
- Will these comments impact Lamar Jackson and Baltimore Ravens talks?
- 3 Biggest Needs for Ravens in NFL Draft
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
To throw their fans a proverbial bone, the Ravens hold a couple of open practices at M&T Bank Stadium. Tonight is the second and final chance to see your Ravens practice at the stadium. If you cannot make the free practice, have no fear. The NFL preseason kicks off this weekend and the Ravens battle the Carolina Panthers in five days.
Tonight is a golden opportunity to see how the purple and black are coming along. What should we be looking for? What do we want to see? Here are five things that I will have my eye on tonight.
Next: 3. Who Steps Up At The Running Back Position