Baltimore Ravens vs Cincinnati Bengals: Gameday Preview
Key Match-Up: Bengals receivers vs. Ravens secondary
There is no doubt that A.J. Green is Andy Dalton’s favorite target. As stated before, Green has demolished the Raven’s in previous meetings. A torn hamstring will keep him out of today’s game and possibly their next meeting. With Green absent from the line-up, it is going to be interesting to see how the Ravens secondary matches up with the Bengals receivers.
More from Ebony Bird
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now
- 5 Georgia Bulldogs the Ravens might draft to follow Todd Monken
The absence of cornerback Jimmy Smith hurt the Ravens tremendously last Sunday. Cowboy’s wide receiver Dez Bryant had a field day against Tavon Young and Shareece Wright. Smith is doubtful for today’s game with a back injury back injury and my guess is that he probably will not play. If that is the case, the Ravens secondary will still gave plenty of players to worry about. Bengals receivers Brand LaFell and Tyler Boyd are both still viable options and could prove to be trouble.
The Ravens defense has played solid most of the season and they must buckle down during this last stretch of the season. They are the glue that has held together the team.