Baltimore Ravens: Sunday Night Football game day bullet points
The Baltimore Ravens are going to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football tonight. Here are the game day bullet points:
Stats were obtained from the Baltimore Ravens team page at NFL.com and the Pittsburgh Steelers team page at NFL.com.
- The Baltimore Ravens trail the Pittsburgh Steelers in the all time record 27-21. The Steelers have won the last three meetings.
- The Ravens are coming off a dominant 27-14 performance against the Broncos. The Steelers got their first win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30-27.
- This could be a high scoring affair. The Ravens are fifth in the NFL in points per game with 32.3. The Steelers are seventh in points per game with 29.3.
- The Steelers have an explosive offense. They are third in the NFL in yards per game and second in passing yards per game.
- The Ravens have the 14th ranked offense in yards per game and the ninth ranked passing offense.
- The Steelers defense has struggled all the way around. They rank 29th in yards allowed per game.
- Antonio Brown may be the Steelers biggest star but JuJu Smith-Schuster leads the Ravens’ top rival in receptions and receiving yards.
- Mark Andrews has stepped up in the past two weeks. The rookie tight end could be a huge factor in this game, as the Steelers linebackers and safeties have trouble covering the tight end.
- Hayden Hurst is listed as questionable. If he plays, the Ravens will have one more weapon in the passing game.
- The Ravens pass rush is going to be a real key to victory. The Ravens have 9 sacks coming into the season. They need to add to that total to win this game.
- This is a chance for redemption for the Ravens. Two years in a row, the Ravens had a close call in Pittsburgh go the wrong way. This one is going to mean a little more to the Ravens than just another game.
- This is a great week for the Ravens to get some balance in the offense. Alex Collins has struggled this season. This is a great chance for him to get going. It’s a big game and the Steelers struggle against the run.
- The Ravens are a completely different team offensively than they were last year. The Ravens have made huge strides since last season. The Steelers may be taken by surprise by the new look Ravens.
Keep it locked into Ebony Bird all day and night for your coverage of this game. Follow @Ebony_Bird for live updates throughout the contest.