12. Arizona Cardinals, 6-3 (13)
What a dramatic win for the Cardinals, and it solidified their position as a contender for the 2020 season. I can’t help but think where this team might be with Chandler Jones, but where they stand is pretty darned good.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens tender Tyler Huntley?
- Ranking 5 teams most likely to trade Baltimore Ravens for Lamar Jackson
- Will these comments impact Lamar Jackson and Baltimore Ravens talks?
- 3 Biggest Needs for Ravens in NFL Draft
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
11. Indianapolis Colts, 6-3 (12)
That was a big win over the Titans, and the Colts are proving that they belong in this group of teams. They have a tremendous defense and quarterback Philip Rivers, while not what he was, is still a leader who knows how to win games.
10. Las Vegas Raiders, 6-3 (11)
I’ve gone from not believing in this team at all to starting to think they are on the right path to fully appreciating that they are a legitimate playoff contender. Josh Jacobs is one of the best backs in the league, and they have talented dotting every position group now.
9. Miami Dolphins, 6-3 (10)
Tua Tagovailola seems to have the right touch for this team, and they just appear to be getting better by the week. With a truckload of draft capital on the horizon, and a contending team RIGHT NOW, the Dolphins are in an enviable position. Be excited, Dolphins fans.