Baltimore Ravens running back Gus Edwards left Sunday’s Week 3 loss against the Indianapolis Colts with a concussion, but he returned to practice for the team and doesn't carry an injury designation this week.
Edwards’ will play in Week 4 against the Cleveland Browns. But his backfield mate Justice Hill is listed as questionable.
Gus Edwards injury status for Week 4 against Cleveland Browns
Edwards was a full participant in Friday's practice, and he does not have an injury designation for this game.
Best Gus Edwards prop bet vs. Browns in NFL Week 4
Gus Edwards anytime touchdown scorer
Edwards may only have one score on the season, but he was the most effective runner for the Ravens in Week 3. Edwards carried the ball 11 times for 51 yards before exiting, averaging 4.6 yards per carry.
In Week 2, he put up similar numbers and found the end zone – carrying the ball 10 times for 62 yards.
The Ravens have no problem using Edwards, Hill, or Lamar Jackson around the goal line, but I’ll take a shot on Edwards at +165 to find the end zone this week.
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Ravens and Browns, FanDuel Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets.
Gus Edwards injury history
A torn ACL derailed Edwards’ 2021 and part of his 2022 season, but he seems to be healthy and ready to take on a big role with JK Dobbins out for the season.
- Nov. 2018: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull – was questionable for the game
- Jan. 2021: Back Lower Lumbar Sprain/Pull – was questionable for the game
- Sept. 2021: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 – missed season
- Oct. 2022: Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull
- Sept. 2023: Concussion – missed end of Week 3
When is Gus Edwards coming back?
Gus Edwards is expected to play in Week 4 against the Cleveland Browns.
Baltimore Ravens next 5 opponents
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday, Oct. 8
- Tennessee Titans, Sunday, Oct. 15
- Detroit Lions, Sunday, Oct. 22
- Arizona Cardinals, Sunday, Oct. 29
- Seattle Seahawks, Sunday, Nov. 5
Baltimore Ravens injury report
- Rashod Bateman – out, hamstring
- Odell Beckham Jr. – out, ankle
- Marlon Humphrey – out, foot
- David Ojabo – out, ankle/knee
- Odafe Oweh – out, ankle
- Marcus Williams – questionable, pectoral
- Ronnie Stanley – doubtful, knee
- Tyler Linderbaum – questionable, ankle
- Justice Hill – questionable, foot
- Kyle Hamilton – questionable, back
Cleveland Browns injury report
- Deshaun Watson – questionable, shoulder
- David Njoku – questionable, face/arm
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.