The Baltimore Ravens finished the regular season as one of the best teams in football. With late back-to-back-to-back-to-back wins over Los Angeles, Jacksonville San Francisco and Miami you can't argue the team is dangerous.
Baltimore is at the top of the NFL in rushing yards per game and points allowed per game - a deadly combination for opponents to deal with. Add in the explosiveness of quarterback Lamar Jackson, and you've got a real Super Bowl contender - maybe even a Super Bowl favorite - on your hands.
So don't miss out on the playoffs. Make sure you've got the right gear and the right streaming service. If you don't, there's no need to worry. We've got your back.
Obviously a jersey is a must-have for a playoff game. Whether you're watching from the couch or the stadium it's a perfect look.
You've got a ton of options here - including Lamar Jackson (in three colorways) and Zay Flowers on offense, leading-tackler Roquan Smith on defense, and even Justin Tucker if you're more into 60-yard field goals.
Player name and number tees are a great option in lieu of a jersey, but you could also rock the new AFC North champs shirts from Nike.
Or, you could pick up a retro Ray Lewis shirt from Mitchell & Ness.
The point is, you've got options.
From sideline hats to the latest locker room lids from New Era, there are plenty looks to choose from. The best sellers are the AFC North Champions hats, but there are a number of cold-weather hats and beanies available.
We know how those Baltimore winters hit.
For our money - well, for your money - the best bet is probably fuboTV.
fuboTV has all the local channels in the Baltimore area (ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX). It also has ESPN. So regardless of where the Ravens are playing, you'll be able to watch them.
There are three plans to choose from, which vary in price from $75 to $95.
fuboTV Pro gives you 182 channels and 1,000 hours of Cloud DVR for $75 per month. Up to 10 devices can be watching on your home network, and two devices can stream while you're roaming.
fuboTV Elite keeps the DVR space the same, as well as the device limit, but gives you 247 channels - including more than 100 events in 4K. The price is $85.
fuboTV Premier is 256 channels (plus all the 4K events), the DVR space, the 10 device steaming. The price is $95.
Baltimore Ravens NFL Playoff History
The Baltimore Ravens are 16-12 all-time in the NFL Playoffs. Since 2000 the Ravens have two AFC Championships and two Super Bowl Championships.
- The Ravens made a remarkable run to the Super Bowl in the 2000 season under head coach Brian Billick.
- They secured their spot by winning the AFC Central division.
- In Super Bowl XXXV, the Ravens defeated the New York Giants 34-7, securing their first Super Bowl title.
- The Ravens had some playoff appearances during this period, but they did not make it out of the Divisional round.
- The Ravens made the playoffs under coach John Harbaugh.
- They won the AFC North division.
- In the AFC Championship Game, they lost to the New England Patriots.
- The Ravens returned to the playoffs and won the AFC North.
- They defeated the Indianapolis Colts and Denver Broncos in the playoffs.
- In a statement-making AFC Championship Game, they dominated the Patriots, earning a trip to Super Bowl XLVII.
- In a Super Bowl matchup against the San Francisco 49ers, the Ravens emerged victorious, winning 34-31.
- The Ravens made several playoff appearances during these seasons but again did not make it beyond the Divisional round.
- The Ravens had an outstanding regular season, earning the top seed in the AFC.
- They lost in a surprising upset to the Tennessee Titans in the Divisional Round.
- The Ravens returned to the playoffs, getting revenge in a Wild Card game against the Titans.
- They lost to the Buffalo Bills in the Divisional Round.
- The Ravens were back in the playoffs, but lost to division-rival Cincinnati in the Wild Card round.
Is Lamar Jackson The NFL MVP?
Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson is currently the odds-on favorite to win the NFL MVP Award. According to DraftKings, his odds are -20000.
If you're not big into betting, that means you would have to bet $20,000 to win $100. To put it all into perspective, Dak Prescott has the second-best odds at +1800. So you could bet $100 to win $1,800.
This would be Jackson's second MVP Award after previously winning in 2019.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.