Baltimore Ravens veteran wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. will not play in Week 3 against the Indianapolis Colts due to an ankle injury.
Beckham was injured in the team’s Week 2 win over the Cincinnati Bengals. With OBJ out, Zay Flowers and Rashod Bateman are the top two wide receivers in the Baltimore offense.
Odell Beckham Jr. injury status for Week 3 game against Indianapolis Colts
Beckham has been ruled out for Week against the Colts with an ankle injury.
Best Baltimore Ravens prop bet with Odell Beckham Jr. out in Week 3
Mark Andrews anytime touchdown scorer
Mark Andrews is the No. 1 option for the Ravens in the passing game, and with OBJ out, I expect things to stay that way. Andrew missed Week 1, but he returned with a bang in Week 2 for Baltimore.
The star tight end had five catches for 45 yards and a touchdown, leading the Ravens to an upset win over the Cincinnati Bengals. I think Andrews is a value any time he is plus money to score this season.
Last season, Andrews scored all five of his touchdowns in the first six weeks of the season while both he and Lamar Jackson were still healthy. We know Lamar is going to look his way in the red zone, so why not take him to score again in Week 3?
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Ravens and Colts, FanDuel Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets and $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
Odell Beckham Jr. injury history
Beckham Jr. has a lengthy injury history, most recently working himself back from a torn ACL he suffered in Super Bowl 56.
- Aug. 2014: Thigh Hamstring Tear Grade 3 – missed four games
- Oct. 2017: Pedal Ankle Fracture – missed rest of season
- Nov. 2018: Leg Quad Bruise – missed four games
- Oct. 2019: Inguinal Groin Sports Hernia – underwent surgery after season
- Oct. 2020: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 – missed rest of season
- Feb. 2022: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 – missed entire 2022 season
When is Odell Beckham Jr. coming back?
Beckham’s next chance to return will come in Week 4 against the Cleveland Browns. This shouldn’t be a long-term injury unless he suffers a setback.
Baltimore Ravens next 5 opponents
- Cleveland Browns, Sunday, Oct. 1
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday Oct. 8
- Tennessee Titans, Sunday, Oct. 15
- Detroit Lions, Sunday, Oct. 22
- Arizona Cardinals, Sunday, Oct. 29
Baltimore Ravens injury report
- Odell Beckham Jr. – out, ankle
- Justice Hill – out, foot
- Marlon Humphrey – out, foot
- Tyler Lindebaum – out, ankle
- Odafe Oweh – out, ankle
- Ronnie Stanley – out, knee
- Marcus Williams – out, pectoral
Indianapolis Colts injury report
- Dallis Flowers – questionable, ankle
- Anthony Richardson – out, concussion
- Ryan Kelly – out, concussion
- Kenny Moore II – questionable, knee
- Quenton Nelson – questionable, toe
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.