Ravens vs. Saints Grades For Each Position Group
By Brett Foote
Aug 28, 2014; New Orleans, LA, USA; New Orleans Saints running back Travaris Cadet (39) is tackled by Baltimore Ravens linebacker John Simon (94) during the first half of a preseason game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports
We could point to the lack of turnovers as a negative, but it’s really a moot point. We could also point out that nobody outside of John Simon was getting pressure on the Saint’s quarterbacks. But what does it really matter when you hold the opposing team to stats like these?
More from Ravens News
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
3rd down efficiency: 0-7
4th down efficiency: 0-1
Rushing: 12 attempts for 42 yards (3.5 average)
With numbers like those, you can probably guess the outcome of the game even if you didn’t already know. And speaking of John Simon, he had an OK game. 3 solo tackles, 1 sack, 2 tackles for loss, and 4 quarterback hits. So yea, there was that too.