Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns: 5 Players To Watch
By Brett Foote
Nov 10, 2013; Baltimore, MD, USA; Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton (14) throws a pass while being pressured by Baltimore Ravens linebacker Pernell McPhee (90) at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports
McPhee is another player who deserves more snaps after he has essentially been the most effective pass rusher on the team. After two games, McPhee has racked up four quarterback hurries and one hit through two games, receiving the highest pass rush grade (2.2) on the team.
More from Ravens News
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
This is also in spite of only playing roughly 50% of the snaps so far. It’s understandable that the Ravens would use McPhee’s talents in a situational role, as he has received a negative grade in run defense so far (-0.6). But a strong pass rush against the Browns would severely limit their options on offense, and they just don’t have the weapons to compensate.