Will Hill Might Play Sunday Against Falcons
By Brett Foote
Dec 15, 2013; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Giants strong safety Antrel Rolle (26) celebrates an interception with free safety Will Hill (25) against the Seattle Seahawks during the second half at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports
Will Hill’s suspension is up, and now the Ravens have a decision to make. The team can either use a one week roster exemption to give them another week before they must make a move, or they can activate him to the roster.
If they do activate Hill this week or next, they would need to cut a player or place someone on injured reserve to make room.
John Harbaugh wouldn’t rule out either possibility when asked about the Raven’s intentions at Monday’s press conference. Hill hasn’t been able to practice since training camp, but has reportedly attended all team meetings and appears to be very motivated to get back on the field.
More from Ravens News
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
The Raven’s decision likely will come down to how confident they are in Hill’s conditioning and physical ability to play. Hill is expected to practice this week. As they say, stay tuned, as we will likely find out very soon what the team intends to do.