Dec 14, 2014; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; Washington Redskins wide receiver Andre Roberts (12) runs the ball against New York Giants free safety Stevie Brown (27) during the second quarter of a game at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports
Now, it may seem odd when you consider the Ravens’ struggles last season were against the pass and Brown was the worst of all safeties in pass defense who played at least 25% of snaps (87) by a significant amount. However, Brown was coming off a torn ACL that kept him out of the entire 2013 season, and it typically takes a year to get back to full strength.
If Brown does rebound this coming season, he could return to the form that led to him snagging 8 interceptions in 2012. This potential makes Brown worthy of a one year, “prove it” type of deal.
Next: Continue Reading
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?