Fourth Round (Pick No. 122): Chris Conley, WR, Georgia
January 17, 2015; Carson, CA, USA; National wide receiver Chris Conley (80) of Georgia runs the gal against American during the second half of the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl at StubHub Center. Mandatory Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports
Plenty of people will surely be unhappy that the Ravens have once again waited until the middle to late rounds to address the wide receiver position, but Chris Conley is a freak athlete who, more importantly, can play the game of football. He is also a high character, fascinating guy.
Another option would be Dezmin Lewis, WR out of Central Arkansas. If Tyler Lockett of Kansas State is available by some miracle, the Ravens should be ecstatic.
Next: Continue Reading
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?