Jan 10, 2015; Foxborough, MA, USA; New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (12) talks to Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) after their 2014 AFC Divisional playoff football game at Gillette Stadium. The Patriots won 35-31. Mandatory Credit: Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports
Every sports team has them – not just an arch nemesis, but at least one team they just can’t figure out. Teams that repeatedly beat them, year after year, no matter what the odds may say. No matter who is playing, or where, or even when.
It’s a phenomenon that is hard to explain at times. No matter how heavily favored a team might be or how good of a season they might be having, their own personal kryptonite comes along and hands them a loss.
The Baltimore Ravens are no exception to this rule. Though they have a winning record against 17 of 32 NFL teams (and 7 teams they have split series records with), there are five in particular that they have historically struggled against across the team’s history.
A couple are going to be obvious, but some might just surprise you. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the teams that the Ravens just can’t beat, based on their historical win/loss percentages.
Next: New England Patriots
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?