Nov 17, 2013; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Bears tackle Jermon Bushrod (74) celebrates the victory during overtime against the Baltimore Ravens at Soldier Field. Chicago won 23-20 in overtime. Mandatory Credit: Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Sports
Chicago Bears/Carolina Panthers (tie)
All-time regular season record: 2-3, 0.400%
Playoff record: N/A
Points for/against: 77/70 (Bears), 119/83 (Panthers)
The bid for fifth worst nemesis winds up in a tie between the Chicago Bears and the Carolina Panthers. The Ravens have won their last two meetings against the Panthers (2010 and 2014) after beginning with three straight losses, so things are at least headed in the right direction.
The Bears and the Ravens have alternated wins and losses every four seasons, with 2013’s meeting going to the Bears. So that must mean the Ravens are going to win the next one.
The Ravens don’t face either team in the 2015 regular season, and it’s not too likely the Panthers or Bears will wind up in the Super Bowl (sorry fans). Which means it will be a while before the Ravens get a chance to improve these records.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?