Nov 24, 2013; Baltimore, MD, USA; New York Jets safety Ed Reed (left) talks to Baltimore Ravens cornerback Chykie Brown (right) after the game at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports
New York Jets
All-time regular season record: 1-8, 0.111%
Playoff record: N/A
Points for/against: 111/190
The Jets haven’t historically fared much better than the Cowboys when taking on the Ravens, despite playing them quite a bit more. Their lone win against Baltimore came waaay back in 1997, when the Jets disposed of them 19-16.
Since then, it’s all been downhill. These two teams have met every 2-4 years, with the most recent game coming in the form of a 19-3 Ravens victory in 2013. They won’t meet in the 2015 regular season, and interestingly enough, have never met in the postseason. Perhaps this year will break that trend.
Next: Oakland Raiders
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?