Jun 9, 2015; Oakland, CA, USA; Oakland Raiders assistant defensive backs coach Rod Woodson (center) talks with cornerbacks D.J. Hayden (25) and Brandian Ross (29) at minicamp at the Raiders practice facility. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
All-time regular season record: 1-6, 0.143%
Playoff record: 0-1, 0.00%
Points for/against: 93/177
The Raiders have a long running history of losing, so it shouldn’t surprise you that they have historically struggled to beat the Ravens as well. Outside of a 20-12, 2003 win, the Raiders have racked up a total of eight losses in nine total games between these two teams.
The most recent loss was an absolute shellacking in 2012 of 55-20. The new-look Raiders do get a chance for redemption in 2015 as these two teams face off in week two, in Oakland. Perhaps the “black hole” will swallow up the Ravens. Or perhaps not.
Next: New Orleans Saints
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?