Nov 24, 2014; New Orleans, LA, USA; New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees (9) talks to Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) after the game at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The Ravens defeated the Saints 34-27. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports
New Orleans Saints
All-time regular season record: 1-5, 0.167%
Playoff record: N/A
Points for/against: 128/172
This one came as a bit of a surprise. Though the point spread isn’t huge, the Saints have only one win over the Ravens in six contests, a 37-25 victory that occurred way back in 2002. The Ravens have won the last three, with the most recent coming in the form of a 34-27 victory last November.
These two teams meet every four years, so the Saints won’t get another shot at bettering their record until 2018. Barring a Super Bowl meeting between the two, of course.
Next: Arizona Cardinals
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?