Jun 9, 2015; Tempe, AZ, USA; Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald during minicamp practice at the Cardinals Training Facility. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
All-time regular season record: 1-4, 0.200%
Playoff record: N/A
Points for/against: 91/108
Rounding out our top (bottom?) five are the Arizona Cardinals, yet another team that has notched only one win against the Ravens. That win also came in the very first meeting between the two, back in 1997. Since then, the Ravens have notched four straight wins, with the most recent coming in the form of a 30-27 contest in 2011.
To their credit, every game in this series has been decided by no more than one score. The Cardinals get a chance at redemption in week 7 this season in Arizona, when the two square off once again.
Honorable mention: Cleveland Browns
The Browns have an all-time record of 8-24 against the Ravens (0.200%), placing them just behind the Cardinals. They have been outscored 725-455 in those games. Nothing worse than getting owned by the team that used to be you.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?