Jul 30, 2015; Owings Mills, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) drops back to pass during day one of training camp at Under Armour Performance Center. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
Ravens rank: 5th
"The key will be how they take to Marc Trestman’s offense and whether a big-play receiver emerges outside. They still have a ton of talent on the roster."
Wow, Pete, tell us how you really feel. With Green Bay sitting at number one, Prisco isn’t following the conventional way of thinking that other pundits are. And I like it. No way do I think the Patriots deserve to be at #2 ahead of the Seahawks, however.
But placing the Ravens above teams like the Broncos, Colts, and Cardinals takes some gall considering the current common thought among media types.
But who am I to argue? I get tired of reading the same rankings from different writers. The NFL is rarely predictable, so it’s nice to see things get shaken up a bit.
Next: Another top 10 finish
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?