Aug 13, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) sits on the bench during the fourth quarter against the New Orleans Saints in a preseason NFL football game at M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore Ravens defeated New Orleans Saints 30-27. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
2. 2010 schedule
In 2010, there were those who doubted that Baltimore would be able to put together back-to-back winning seasons, but they silenced those doubters by recording a 12-4 regular season record, which was a major step up from their 9-7 record the year before.
Their first four games were extremely close games with three of them coming against divisional teams, contributing to some early conference battles. Baltimore had powerhouses, the New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints on their schedule that year, defeating the Saints but not being able to get past the Pats in a close loss. They also capped off the season with two highly anticipated divisional games against the Cleveland Browns and the Cincinnati Bengals.
While they were able to put a hurting on the Kansas City Chiefs in the Wild Card rounds, they failed to get past their arch rivals, the Steelers, in the divisional round.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?